Price: $14.95 each
- Illustrated Scripture song books.
- Each book includes an audio CD of children saying and singing the passage; captivates children.
- Takes the work out of memorizing; sticks with you forever.
- Cheerful, happy, but conservative music; captivates children. Here is a sample of the music.
- Simple, positive illustrations; not scary to children.
- Most of the books use the King James Version; 1 Corinthians 13, Psalm 91, and Psalm 139 use the New King James Version.
- Durable books with heavy-gauge paper, smudge-resistant pages, and plastic-coated covers. Made to endure repeated use.
- For ages 3 to 10, when children easily learn and remember.
- Audio CD is color-coded to the book.
- "I appreciate the clarity of the voices and the simplicity of the music. This is exactly what children need as they are learning to sing." —Donna Habenicht, Ed.D.
- "My eight-year-old daughter so enjoyed the 1 Corinthians 13 tape that she is purchasing Psalm 139 with her own money. The music is lovely and it has been a delight to my heart to hear my daughters, 4 and 8, sing 1 Corinthians 13 at night as they lay in bed." —Mother in Kansas
- "My 2 year old and 4 year old have memorized the Ten Commandments, the Lord's Prayer, Psalm 139 and Psalm 23. I was worried that their memory verses were too long. I can't believe these tapes and books! My children want to read and listen to them constantly. I asked them if these were too hard, too long, or too much for them. They said, 'No, give us more!'" —Mother in Florida
- To receive a discount for ordering the complete set, go to Scripture Songs Set.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11. 32–48 pages.