Visualized Song: We Three Kings
- Get ready to sing “We Three Kings,” a beautifully illustrated hymn about Wise Men.
- Children will quickly learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- The sheet music for this song can be found in the SDA Hymnal, #137.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
We three kings of Orient are;
Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.
O star of wonder, star of night,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to thy perfect light.
- Verse 2
Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain,
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King forever, ceasing never
Over us all to reign.
- Verse 3
Frankincense to offer have I;
Incense owns a Deity nigh;
Prayer and praising all men raising,
Worship Him, God on high.
- Verse 4
Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom:
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone-cold tomb.
- Verse 5
Glorious now behold Him arise,
King and God and sacrifice;
Sounds through the earth and skies.