Visualized Song: Tell Somebody
- Get ready to sing “Tell Somebody,” a beautifully illustrated hymn about witnessing.
- Children will quickly pick up the tune with our accompaniment MP3 recording (purchase here) and learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- Includes the sheet music for this song; you may also download an MP3 of the computer-generated audio.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
Are you trusting the love of the Savior divine,
Does His smile make the darkest day bright?
Are you laying on Him all the burdens that fret,
Does the cross that He gave you seem light?
Tell somebody, tell somebody
All of the wonderful love you know;
Tell somebody, tell somebody,
Christ and His goodness show.
- Verse 2
Are you resting today ’neath the sheltering Rock,
Have you given your Lord full control?
Are you glad in the love that redeemed you from sin,
Has He spoken His peace to your soul?
- Verse 3
Is there victory now where there once was defeat,
Blessed triumph through Jesus alone?
Tell somebody today of a Master and Friend,
And His wonderful mercy make known.