Visualized Song: Keep on the Sunny Side
- Get ready to sing “Keep on the Sunny Side,” a fun, upbeat and important illustrated song with a catchy tune. Have a child struggling with grumpiness? This is a must-learn song!
- Children will quickly pick up the tune with our accompaniment MP3 recording (purchase here) and learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- Includes the sheet music for this song; you may also download an MP3 of the computer-generated audio.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
There’s a dark and a troubled side of life;
There’s a bright and a sunny side, too;
Though we meet with the darkness and strife,
The sunny side we also may view.
Keep on the sunny side,
Always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life;
It will help us every day,
It will brighten all the way,
If we keep on the sunny side of life.
- Verse 2
Though the storm in its fury breaks today,
Crushing hopes that we cherished so dear;
Storm and cloud will in time pass away,
The sun again will shine bright and clear.
- Verse 3
Let us greet with a song of hope each day,
Though the moments be cloudy or fair;
Let us trust in our Savior alway,
Who keepeth every one in His care.