Visualized Song: The Lord’s Commands
- Get ready to sing “The Lord’s Commands,” an illustrated song about the different commands God has given in His word.
- Children will quickly pick up the tune with our accompaniment MP3 recording (purchase here) and learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- Includes the sheet music for this song; you may also download an MP3 of the computer-generated audio.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
What shall I do with the Lord’s commands?
What shall I do with each precious word?
How shall I keep them all safe within,
Wonderful things which my ears have heard?
Hide them within my heart,
Let me remember each precious word;
Treasure them deep in the inward part,
Carefully learning God’s holy Word.
- Verse 2
How shall I show to the world around
That I remember and understand
All that the Master has given me,
Precept and promise, and each command?
- Verse 3
When I remember the royal words,
Lessons and promises, sweet and dear,
Let me be ready, with willing hands,
Daily to serve Him with holy fear.
- Verse 4
If I will carefully learn God’s words,
Then when I’m tempted to disobey,
I will remember His promises,
And choose to walk in the narrow way.