Visualized Song: Trust and Obey
- Get ready to sing “Trust and Obey,” an illustrated song about obeying God and trusting him.
- Children will quickly pick up the tune with our accompaniment MP3 recording (purchase here) and learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- The sheet music for this song can be found in the SDA Hymnal, #590.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
- Verse 2
Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear,
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
- Verse 3
Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He will richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.
- Verse 4
But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favor He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
- Verse 5
Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.