Visualized Song: Does Jesus Care?
- Get ready to sing “Does Jesus Care?,” a beautifully illustrated song that reminds children and adults that Jesus cares about us when we are sad or lonely.
- Children will quickly pick up the tune with our accompaniment MP3 recording (purchase here) and learn the words as they look at the pictures.
- This is a must have for Sabbath schools, Sunday schools, homeschools, family worships, and kids’ praise time. Purchase now!
- The sheet music for this song can be found in the SDA Hymnal, #181.
- Spiralbound; printed on cardstock.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.
- Verse 1
Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth and song;
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?
Oh yes, He cares— I know He cares!
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.
- Verse 2
Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?
- Verse 3
Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?
- Verse 4
Does Jesus care when I’ve said good-by
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks—
Is it aught to Him? does He see?