Kindergarten Bible Lessons
- For ages 4 to 6.
- 3-year cycle.
- Presents the plan of salvation in chronological order, from Genesis to Revelation, in the context of the Bible stories.
- Individual weekly lessons are designed to assist parents and children in daily Bible study.
- Each lesson is divided into six daily sections.
- Each lesson contains "think time" practical applications and a commitment prayer.
- Includes references from the Bible, the Spirit of Prophecy, and The Bible Story.
- True story on the back page.
- Follows the same cycle as primary.
- You may download an overview chart of the entire 3-year cycle.
- Well Done Crafts provides ready-to-use crafts that coordinate with each week's lesson.
- Also available in Chinese and Spanish.
- Actual size: 8.5 x 11.