VBS—Plug Into Power
- Daily components include Bible stories, nature discoveries, activities, creative crafts, and memory fun.
- A complete program outline for a five-day, three-hour-a-day Vacation Bible School for ages four to twelve.
- A leader’s planning guide including a list of recommended staff positions with a complete ministry description for each position.
- Five fully-scripted theme talks for the opening sessions, and five interviews for the closing sessions.
- Full age-graded instructions and/or scripts for each of four shops, which each age group (Junior, Primary, and Kindergarten) will experience in rotation each day:
- Storybook Shop
Children interactively learn a memory verse and experience a Bible story reinforcing the theme for the day.
- Creator’s Workshop
Children discover how wild creatures illustrate the truths of the Bible.
- Body Shop
Children get some active physical exercise along with reinforcement of the spiritual theme for the day.
- Craft Shop
Children unleash their own artistic creativity. Each craft will be a take-home or give-away reminder of the scriptural theme studied that day.
- Storybook Shop
- Three original, kid-friendly, worshipful songs in both print and audio format, with suggestions for their use at the beginning and end of each day's program; plus suggestions for additional uplifting songs and song sources.
- Two CDs
- A data CD with PowerPoint® slides for two of the included songs, plus copyable/customizable templates for registration forms, advertising materials and church publicity items, including a needs list for soliciting donated craft materials and other needed items.
- An audio CD with piano accompaniment for each of the three new songs, plus a recording of children actually singing two of the songs.